Terms of Service
The term ‘Neals and Son’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 182 Tuckton Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH6 3AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of Neals and Son or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Neals and Son and its licensors.
● You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
● You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Neals and Son or its licensors.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Neals and Son, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Don’t forget to order early!